Friday, March 14, 2014

Highlight, Highlight, Highlight!


The precious.

The color may look a bit peachy but it doesn't look like that when applied.
Add caption

If someone asked me what my favorite makeup product is, I'd have to say highlight. I don't think you can have enough of it. As a matter of fact, I remember my instructor telling me the same thing. MAC recently came out with a collection called A Fantasy of Flowers, which is still available in case you're interested, and I think is probably one of the prettiest so far. The color are all soft and floral. They're mainly spring hues. It truly is a lovely collection. Whenever I work at MAC I always rave about this line.

I had been wanting to purchase Perfect Topping, my favorite product from this line, for a bit. I never got around to it or would always buy something else. Makeup artist problems, am I right? About a week ago I finally bought it (truth be told thanks to my brother) and was one happy gal. I had applied this on several clients before and they loved it. Seriously, I think I sold it 9 times out of 10. It's such a pretty highlight. It really makes your features pop.

How to apply:

Applying highlight is very simple. You want to focus on your T zone. You go straight down your forehead, nose, above the lip and a little on the chin. You want to apply above your cheekbones. This will help bring bring a pop to those features. 

The chart below will help show what I just explained.

Photo courtesy of Faces of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment