Friday, March 7, 2014

Nars Smudge Proof

I've recently come across an issue that I was fortunate not to have before. Eye shadow creasing. Sad times guys. I'm not sure when it started, but it has. Funny thing is it only happens with one eye, my right eye. I've tried several different primers and none were getting the job done. By the time I'd get home, my right eye lid looked gooey and yucky. I almost lost hope and figured I'd just have to reapply my right eye makeup throughout the day to keep it looking fresh. Along came Sephora to save the day. I don't exactly remember what I ordered, but I do remember receiving that glorious sample. Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. I wasn't too stoked about it at first, having been let down quite a few times. Boy, was I wrong. That primer turned out to be the best! My eye shadow stayed in tact all day. I was amazed! Not only that, that primer make your eye shadow pop. It really brings out the color beautifully.

If you have oily lids, or just want something to enhance the color in your shadow, try Nars. It seriously is an amazing product. It spared me from having to invest in an eye patch due to my oily lid. Well, maybe not to that extreme, but it sure felt like it!

Best primer, ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment